Sunday, January 27, 2008

For Tuugii

Sodo, if Tuugi comes to visit, tell him these are just a few of the things we will do!

Fly above the Volcano!


Teach him to to Paddle Surf, this is a video of my brother, Paul. I do it too! It is easy!


Snorkel during the day


We can snorkel this one, he doesn't need to know how to dive! The manta rays are harmless:)


We have horses too! We can go herd cattle!


See a show!


Let me know if his parents are going to let him him out of their sight for a week or so :) I wouldn't if I were them, he is too great! :)

5 comments:

Doso said...

Thanks for the videos Dana. How do I pass this on to Tuugii to view? Can he access your blog from his house?

Dana Maldonado said...

I will make the blog public for a bit :) Let me know when he sees it and I will make it private again :) Dana

Guisun said...

wow that's gotta be the best promo ever!

Dana Maldonado said...

He he he, I think I used the same one for my wedding :)

Jagai said...

Hi Dana
How are you? I'm Sodo's causine Jagai. Thank you very much for inviting Tuugii to Hawaii. I'm studying how to get visa for Tuugii. If we manage to get visa to Tuugii what month are you available?