Monday, November 12, 2007

Things to do before I go

Found a cool list of things to do before I die on thingstodoblog.com, and I thought I would steal some that made sense to me:

1) Read the Bible straight through
2) Shipwreck Scuba Dive
3) Go the the ice hotel
4) Drive a sled with snow dogs on it
5) Learn proficient french
6) Get a PhD
7) Write a book
8) Start up and run (well) a Cafe or a small Restaurant
9) Get really good at Yoga
10) Learn to Sail
11) Write a Biography about my dad
12) Start a cattery
13) Makes Goats and sheep milk from my own sheep or goats
14) Learn to croquet quickly and well
15) Learn Spanish like a native speaker
15) Polish up my Portuguese
16) Teach third grade
17) Memorize 50 poems and be able to recite them at will
18) Attend at least one major sporting event: the Super Bowl, the Olympics, the U.S. Open
19)Watch the launch of the space shuttle.
20)Ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Asia.
21)Experience weightlessness.
22)Learn to juggle with three balls.
23)Learn to do three coin tricks
24)Donate money and put my name on something: a college scholarship, a bench in the park
25)Visit the Holy Land

The red ones are things I could do right now

2 comments:

Carlos R. Cruz said...

The thing in RED are the ones you could do, but will you actually do them? U can do it!?!?

Guisun said...

I'd say get a ride on the space shuttle. That, and also flying on a fighter jet.