Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back from the dead/Japan/sufing . . .

I have quit MenuNetwork, the online firm that I was helping. It was still in a very nascent mode, and working from Hawaii simply didn't make sense as monetary compensation was still far into the future. Therefore, I get to take trips, surf whenever I want, and work on a multitude of personal projects!

My brother made a commercial for them. Any comments please let me know!



I will detail them more as they come up in my own personal monologue, but I am really happy to be able to dedicate my days to myself. Already looking for employment for when I get back to Dallas (we will head out there in the middle of August), but I am going to take my GMAT and maybe my LSAT ( I know random, too random to explain) to keep my options open.

Listening to a book called Jessica by Bryce Courtenay. It is fabulous. He also wrote Brother Fish, which I highly highly recommend.





I thank Ellie and Sungi for updating their blogs, it is great to be able to find out waht is going with you both. Keep it up, and I will also keep up mine :)

1 comment:

Ericita said...

Hey, I haven't been doing much of a good job updating my blog....blah...

I have been kinda swampt with work, but interesting things have been happening soon, so will keep you updated!