Monday, March 31, 2008

People are just stupid

Not that I have any political aspirations, but this post would kill them if I did. All stories in the last two days. I wonder how many didn't get picked on. I would gladly give up my rights to give birth as often as I like and be scrutinized by the government and determined to be competent if it stopped cases like these.

Why people should have a license before they procreate:

Fetus found on Continental Jet at IAH


Police: Woman Arrested After 4-Year-Old Found Weighing 10 Pounds

Parents pick prayer over docs; girl dies

You know, I just have to keep this up cause I can't f'ing believe it:

A Bellingham mother busted for duct-taping her two tots to chairs and posting pictures of their terror-stricken faces on MySpace [website] continues to care for the children, despite concerns for their safety.

And on April 3rd frontlines on CNN

Study: 1 in 50 U.S. babies abused, neglected annually

1 comment:

Guisun said...

some form eugenics would control these, plus current overpopulation. though not a fan of eugenics, sometimes, it makes sense