Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Okay, surfed again with Paul this afternoon.

I promise to come up with a new subject for my blogs soon, but today, I got the crap kicked out of me by mother nature. She dominated me. But, this was the best surfing day we have had since we learned!

Started my new job and it is cold calling and sales. Makes me miss the CRM software I had at my old job because I am tyring to keep track of everything on excel and it sucks.

I have a couple minor projects that I am working on as well:
-A side business (let you know when the website goes live)
- a book/documentary. Not sure which yet, as I am mired in all the research about Hawaii's history, but I will let you know once I have a clearer vision in my head.

Gonna go up the mountainside for some of my mother's chicken soup and to finally pick up my kitties. My father has been keeping them at the house in the mountains because our apartement isn't ready for them yet(whatever that means).

1 comment:

Carlos R. Cruz said...

Hey, found you blog thanks to Sung... keep updating so we know what goes on in married life. Aloooha!